Friday, September 26, 2008

This is why I avoid yard work as much as possible













I must admit...I am getting better, but spiders have to be my number one fear. This "friendly" little yard friend was in my yard today. I don't even know if have the guts to leave this picture up for very long. I did get a lot accomplished today with the help of Deena. We bought the things necessary to organize our outdoor storage room. we are going to do cork board on one wall and then shelves on the side. This way maybe the wagon can come home from Marmie and Papa's house and stay here. I got the room painted, and then planted purple and yellow flowers in the front flower beds. Lorelei got to help me plant them and she loved it. We got all dirty! Everytime she would put a flower in the hole she would say "more please" till I gave her another. We had a good time together, and hopefully Danny and I can get everything finished in the storage closet tomorrow! Should be a lazy day at home other than that.

2 comments:

N. said...

Oh my word, Ashley, have I got just the thing for you: Photo documentation of two gargantuan arachnids I just found. If you'd like, I'll be happy to email them your way.
-Neal.

The Weston Family said...

You know Neal, I think I would be just as happy if you didn't send those my way!