Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What is that smell




I have decided that this pregnancy has given me that pregnancy nose that you hear people talk about. I, for the last 8 weeks, have smelled the strangest smell in my house. I am the only one who smells it and can not determine where it is coming from. So, I have tried many methods of getting rid of it. None that have been successful to this very day. right now my house smells like glade clean linen. Which is great. We will see how long that lasts. I guess if the outcome is a clean house that is a good thing.

Lorelei and I are having a nice quiet week at home. I am slowly getting things done that need to be done and working on some sewing projects!! I finally get to start making Lorelei some fall stuff! And now that she is getting bigger I have so many more options of cute things to make her. Maybe I can get some pics of that soon.

1 comment:

Ms. Hughey said...

Lorelei.. we all felt that way after the game this Saturday.