Saturday, October 4, 2008

Roll Call




Lorelei has a new thing that she loves to do....when she goes to bed she goes through roll call of everyone that she believes needs to be in the bed with her. It really us a funny thing to see her run for all of them when we say it is time for night night. Of course the most important is her "lovey" but we also have Elmo, Nemo, bunnies, meow (cat), pig, dog....etc. I will have to get a picture with her holding them all in her arms running to her bedroom. It is too cute!

We went to a family reunion today. It was Danny's side of the family and it is always fun to watch when a bunch of Weston's get together. I love any chance Lorelei gets to see mamaw (danny's grandmother) because she is 94 and as alert and full of life as ever. She has the best memory of anyone that I have ever met. She can really remember anything that has ever happened to her. She is a sweet sweet lady! I am so glad Lorelei gets to know her even if it is just for a few years.

We are now into the second trimester of this pregnancy. It really seems to be flying by! I can't believe it really. Next month we will be finding out what we are having! We can't wait! I feel as though I am definetly starting to show now, and I know that means hopefully soon I will get the feel the litte one moving around! I can't wait. Life is such a miracle! We are so thankful for the blessings that God has given us and can't wait to see what He has in store!

No comments: